The Utah Regional Investment Fund (URIF) is Utah's approved USCIS EB-5 Regional Investor Center. URIF will promote increased economic growth in Utah through a private capital equity investment fund pooling qualified immigrant investors and leverage existing financial resources to launch profitable commercial enterprises and achieve increased regional export sales, productivity, job creation, and domestic capital investment into rural and targeted employment areas.
How URIF Succeeds
Through the infusion of new capital, URIF will generate a greater demand for business services and employment across Utah's broad economic spectrum and will accomplish this by:
- Selecting and financing, either on a "stand alone" basis or through leveraged resources, qualified "for profit" business projects within the state of Utah.
- Securing superior monthly cash flow for investors through diligent and competent project management.
- Creating new and sustainable jobs within the region.
- Obtaining maximum capital appreciation resulting from project location, optimal profitability, and regional growth.
URIF will focus on viable projects in the following sectors:
- Lodging, hospitality, and restaurants
- Product distribution
- Manufacturing and light assembly
- Affordable family housing
- Real Estate Development and Property Management